Sound Absorbing Ceilings
Ascend Acoustic Baffles
Elevated angles lead the eye to new heights.
Pleasing to the eyes and ears. Be captivated by the beauty of real wood and stunned to silence by the unparalleled acoustic absorption. Flex your creative impulse with shape, pattern and texture. Baffle shapes are available in modular kit options providing you flexibility for visual designs.
Now Available with Integrated Lighting!
Illuminate your array and remove the clutter with incorporated Rensa Lit Baffle indirect lighting options.
CDPH 1350 Compliant
ASTM E-84, Class A
Engineered material constructed of 2mm thick micro-perforated multi-ply surfaces with acoustically absorptive fibrous core.
- 715+ Wood Species/Slice/Grade combinations.
- Custom Paint Colors. We match any paint, Pantone, and more.
- Custom Stains for Wood Veneers.
- Clear or Tinted Catalyzed Lacquer.
- Clear or Tinted Ulti-Matte™ Flat Varnish.
- BA-LRL25 (1” thick LR Core) 2.0 lbs/ft²
- BA-LRL38 (1½” thick LR Core) 3.0 lbs/ft²
- BA-LRL51 (2” thick LR Core) 3.5 lbs/ft²
- BA-RFR25 (1” thick RF Core) 2.0 lbs/ft²
- BA-RFR38 (1½” thick RF Core) 3.0 lbs/ft²
- BA-RFR51 (2” thick RF Core) 3.5 lbs/ft²
Baffles contain either a non-combustible rockwool or fiberglass core. A thin (less than .025 inches) layer of veneer, paint, or film finish is applied. Baffles can be used in Class A environments (IBC Chapter 8 Section 803).
Hanging kits to be ordered separately.
MRc4 Recycled Content
- LR Series – 21% pre-consumer
- RF Series – 30% post-consumer
- LR RF BDCv4 EQ Acoustic Performance
- LR RF EQ 4.4 Low Emitting Materials
- LR RF Material Ingredient Disclosure – Option 1
Visit the Document Resources page for all downloadable documents.